Clearmet Partials – Clearmet is a revolutionary new clear thermoplastic resin specifically designed for durability and biocompatibility. The thermoplastic microcrystalline transparent polyamide material is intended for use in an injection molding process. Unlike conventional metal partials, Clearmet is an ultra- transparent framework. Patients can now enjoy a lightweight partial without a metal taste or undesirable metal clasps showing on their teeth. No one will ever know a partial denture restoration is being worn.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Prior to injection process, follow instructions on necessary moisture removal.
Some unique features include:
- Frame is invisible in the mouth
- Stain-resistant, odor-free material
- Clasps are adjustable with a warm three-prong plier, making it easy to adjust chairside
- Can be relined and repaired in saddle areas
- Clasps are tooth bearing, not tissue bearing
- 90% into undercut creates excellent retention
Clearmet comes in two different package sizes: small and medium.
- #KST-1009225- Small: 5 tubes/package, 1.77″ (25.5mm x 45mm)
- #KST-1009227- Medium: 5 tubes/packge, 3.03″ (25.5mm x 77mm)