Omnichroma Flow is the world’s first omnichromatic flowable composite that esthetically matches every colour of tooth with a single shade and is suitable for a wide range of indications beyond cavity lining and minor restorations.
– All cases of direct anterior and posterior restorations
– Cavity base or liner
– Repair of porcelain/composite
Benefits to Clinicians:
– Increased efficiency – saving time and money
– Simplified inventory management
– Reduction of unused composite waste
– Never run low on composite shades ever again!
– Unprecedented shade matching
– High polishability
– High stain resistance
– Flexural and compressive strengths suitable for wide range of restorations
– Low wear and abrasion
– Low polymerization shrinkage
Omnichroma Flow – #TOK-10220
OMNICHROMA BLOCKER FLOW is a supplementary material designed for extensive class III and IV restorations or special cases that require masking stains.
– To improve shade adaption and prevents OMNICHROMA FLOW from picking up the darkness of the oral cavity
– To mask slight staining or discolored imperfections
– To reconstruct a highly opaque tooth
OMNICHROMA BLOCKER FLOW- #TOK-10222