The Endo-Express® System with the SafeSiders® eliminates the fear of fracture associated with crown-down systems and the typical shortcomings of the step-back process. SafeSiders® are the only instruments with a patented non-interrupted flat along the entire working length. This flat:
• Reduces instrument engagement allowing faster advancement with less resistance.
• Creates space for dentinal debris that would otherwise clog thread lines of conventional reamers and files.
• Reduces compressive and tensile stresses during use enabling improved instrument durability.
• Increased flexibility without sacrificing strength.
• Eliminates separation anxiety.
Unlike conventional reamers/files which can potentially block canals and push debris over the apex, the Endo-Express® 30 degree reciprocating system eliminates those shortcomings. They also prevent binding, by engaging dentin only during clockwise rotation. Counterclockwise rotation disengages from the dentin.
#EDS-5600-25- Endo-Express System 25mm Length. Contents: Endo-Express Handpiece, SafeSider Intro Kit – 25mm Length, 4 Refills (one each .08,10,15 & 20), Steri-Tracker