Restorative Strip System – Composite Finishing Kit
The ContacEZ Restorative Strip System is an innovative, precision dental strip system designed to achieve ideal proximal contact adjustment and complete marginal seating of crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays, and proximal contouring of composite fillings accurately with minimal time and effort.
- Simplify ideal proximal contact adjustment to achieve complete marginal seating of crowns.
- Minimize the need for occlusal adjustment.
- Avert adjacent teeth extrusion due to excessive interproximal pressure.
- Enhance patient comfort immediately after final cementation of direct or indirect restorations.
- Reduce chair time.
- Eliminate the need to use articulating films.
- Eliminate the need to hold small restorations on your fingers and the use of rotary instruments.
- Reduce the tedium of taking small crowns and inlays/onlays in and out of the patient’s mouth.
- Offer better tactile control in a compact, single-handed see-through design.
- Grant easy access to tight anterior or posterior spaces.
- 8 – Orange Serrated Diamond Strip
- 8 – White Serrated Strip
- 8 – Gray Final Polishing Strip
Use this strip in place of the Black Diamond Strip when overly tight contacts are present, and the strip cannot access the interproximal space. The serrated edge readily separates and penetrates the tight contacts to prepare for ideal proximal contact adjustment. To clean out excess cement from the interproximal space, use the White or Blue Serrated Strips.
This ultra-thin serrated strip is designed to safely cut and clean out excess cement trapped in the interproximal space after cementation. Prior to light curing, use it for interproximal cleaning of multiple veneers or composite fillings without disturbing placement and to separate them from adjacent teeth. Pass the strip back and forth buccolingually only, using gentle force.
Use this strip to polish proximal contact surfaces of restorations and to restore a natural finish in one step. This strip also confirms interproximal relief (IR) after definitive cementation. For interproximal stain removal and cleaning, use the Hygienist Strip, Stain Remover.